Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What type of skin is this NK product suitable for?
NK is suitable for all skin types whether dry, oily or combination skin. It will balance the skin’s optimal moisture and treat the adverse effects of dry skin.
- What are the special about Age Reverse?
Age Reverse is the latest NK product produced by a research group led by Dr Siti Hamidah from UTM. Dr Siti is indeed known as the founder of Naturel Kiss (NK), which is a product based on natural, safe ingredients and using modern technology. Age Reverse is a series of products that use the BeuT – ComplexTM formulation, which uses the best anti-aging ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid, Bee Venom, Tsubaki extract, Roselle extract, and essential oils that are good for the skin. The Age Reverse product has gone through a detailed study involving more than 100 respondents, Lab Tested certification from Bioeconomy Corporation, various SIRIM testing, notification from the Ministry of Health (MOH), and various ‘Proof of Concept’ testing to ensure the safety and effectiveness of the product.
- What is the difference between NK products and skin care out there?
NK products are produced from detailed studies by our research team at UTM. We choose ingredients that are proven to be effective as a result of our own research and from the experts around the world. The formulation produced is exclusive and original, not from any other party. The most important features of NK is the effectiveness, safe and comparable to the quality of internationally popular branded products.
- Can the spots on the face be removed by using NK products?
NK products are enriched with antiaging ingredients that can help accelerate the production of new and healthy cells to replace old cells that have been damaged, including freckles and black spots. However, there is also the problem of black spots due to hyperpigmentation, which is a condition of extreme skin damage that causes skin color changes in some parts. Among the extreme black spot problems is melasma which is permanent skin damage and is very difficult to remove whether using skin care or laser treatment. However, intensive use of NK products can reduce the color of the black spots.
- I use XXX products. Can I wear it alternately with use
You may not be able to expect optimal results using NK if you mix it with products from other brands. To ensure optimal results, it is recommended to use NK products intensively because each product will add effectiveness to the skin.
- My skin is damaged due to using toxic products several times before, and changing products frequently. Can NK treat my skin to be beautiful again?
When the skin has been exposed to toxic substances for a long time, then the skin has become damaged. Pores are also clogged a lot. This causes a relatively long time to restore the condition of the skin. Products based on natural ingredients do take a long time but they are safe and the results are also very satisfying because the skin has been treated. A new layer of skin will grow every 4 weeks, so be patient, and the process will help the new skin grow healthy by using natural and effective ingredients.
- Is there a potential to be allergic when using NK products?
The sign of having an allergy is that it occurs throughout the 24 hours after using a product. The allergic effect is the skin becoming red and slightly swollen, but not acne. There are also people who are allergic to natural ingredients but it is very rare, in less than 1%.
- How to properly use NK products?
The instructions for using NK products are as follows: 1. Wash with Age Reverse Cleanser, 2. Spray Energy Mist, wait until it absorb properly, 3. Apply Sunscreen (5 dots of sunscreen) to the entire face, 4. Apply Two-way cake powder. Tips: wait for the sunscreen to absorb into the skin before using TWC, to avoid uneven powder.
- Does NK have a Halal certificate?
We are in the process of applying for a Halal certificate. Our principle is to ensure that all ingredients used are halal and do not use animal elements and non-halal ingredients.
- Can men use NK products?
Yes, men can also use NK. It suits all skin types.
- What are the different criteria for this approval: KKM, SIRIM, LABTESTED. Is Lab Tested the highest level of certification? What is the most noticeable difference between Lab Tested and KKM/SIRIM?
Lab Tested certification is issued by Bioeconomy Corporation for a detailed and accurate study on the safety of the products produced. NK is the first product to receive Lab Tested certification showing that NK products have been highly recognized by the Bioeconomy agency. For Lab Tested certification, only products based on technology and R&D will be accepted for testing. While Note No. from the Ministry of Health (MOH) is mandatory for all product manufacturers to apply. The Ministry of Health does not do testing and only issues Note No. based on the list of ingredients given by the manufacturer. The Standard and Industrial Research Institute of Malaysia (SIRIM) certification is specific to know the effectiveness/safety of the product and it is necessary to send samples to SIRIM.
- Is there already a Note. No/certificate from KKM/SIRIM still means the product is still unsafe?
The Ministry of Health will only approve products that use safe ingredients. The producing company will provide a list of materials to the Ministry of Health for the application of Note. No. product manufacturers need to be genuine in listing the ingredients they use. While the SIRIM certificate is an initiative of product manufacturers to do further testing on the effectiveness/safety of their products. The sirim certificate is specific and the manufacturer needs to provide a product sample.
- If it were a Lab Tested, was it definitely safe for all skin types?
Yes, except in isolated cases if a person has an allergic problem to the material used.
- Is NK the only skin-care brand that has a Lab Tested certificate?
NK is the first brand of skin care products to receive Lab Tested certification.
- Why does my skin feel dry after using Age Reverse?
Age Reverse will not dry out the skin, in fact it will help treat dry skin problems. Users will experience tight skin after using NK products because it is a reaction to the anti-aging ingredients used, especially Bee venom and Hyaluronic Acid. Don’t worry if your skin feels tight because it means this product is effective. Continue to use NK Age Reverse intensively and consistently.
- What scent is used in NK Age-Reverse products?
Age Reverse uses 100% natural scents from essential oils, especially Geranium and Rosewood, to create a floral and woody base scent. It is uniquely blended by the NK team, to ensure no synthetic and toxic fragrance in the product. It contains antioxidants for skin as well.
- I’ve been using NK products for a week, why haven’t I got the expected results?
The skin cycle process involves the production of new skin cells at the very bottom of the epidermis, which will then be removed and replaced the dead skin. This cycle will happen for an average of 4-6 weeks, depending on the age, and the way of life of a person. Teenagers will experience skin cycles between 2-4 weeks. To get satisfactory results, one needs to use NK products intensively and expect to see results after 4 weeks. Dermatologists say users need to wait 3 times for skin cycles to see results (within 3 months), but through studies and reviews that the NK research team did, almost 100% of respondents got significant results after 2 weeks.
- Is it true that people with sensitive skin can’t use ingredients with fragrance/perfume in skincare? Does the NK product have a fragrance? I want to try it but I’m worried it won’t work because my skin is dry and sensitive.
For those with sensitive skin, it is necessary to know what causes the allergic reaction because not all allergies are caused by fragrance, and not all sensitive skin can use products containing fragrance. NK Product uses essential oils as fragrance. It should be known that fragrance is a synthetic content that contains aroma ingredients, while essential oils are natural fragrance ingredients. In some cases, people who are allergic to fragrances are also allergic to essential oils. So it is necessary to make sure the skin is allergic to what material. For dry and sensitive skin, usually the cause of the sensitivity is dryness, that is, when the skin is dry, bacteria will easily grow on the keratin surface. So you need to make sure you get enough moisture by using Energy Mist and drinking enough water.
19. Does the NK Age Reverse product contain whitening?
Whitening is on BeuT-ComplexTM. Which is contains vitamin C from Roselle Extract and lemon essential oil. But it is not corrosive whitening that prevents the production of melanin from under the skin and make the skin becomes dark.
20. What are the best recommendation for new user who want to try NK Age-Reverse and have acne problems?
The recommendation for new user is to use a basic face care set that contains NK Age-Reverse Cleanser, Energy Water Mist and NK Age-Reverse Sunscreen. And it needs to be reminded for user to always reapply sunscreen every 3-4 hours.
21. Can NK Age-Reverse solve the problem of keratosis on the skin?
Keratosis is a skin problem that requires treatment by medical experts but it can be recommended to users to use NK Age-Reverse products because NK products are safe and aim to replace new skin cells more efficiently.
22. I have freckles problem and have been using NK Age-Reverse. Can I use NK Age-Reverse products with melaquin cream?
Melaquin cream is a hydroquinone cream. Its function is to reduce freckles on the surface of the skin. In some people there will be side effects such as burning, reddened skin. This is because the function of melaquin cream is to erode the pigment in freckles.
If you want to use NK Age-Reverse together with melaquin cream there is no problem, just in case there are side effects it is due to the use of melaquin cream.
Additionally, if you want an optimal effect from NK Age-Reverse, it is not recommended to mix products. And as is known, freckles have roots, so to reduce them from within the skin will take some time. NK Age-Reverse works to reduce freckles by taking action from the root of the freckles. Therefore, the use of NK Age-Reverse can also reduce freckles without side effects.
1.How to know that our freckles are caused by hormones?
Freckles caused by hormones is one of hyperpigmentation. It is usually melasma. It grows only a little, maybe just one but it’s a big size.
2. Is the laser method/pico-pulse technique safe to use to remove freckles?
The effectiveness of the laser method depends on the type, color and depth of the freckle. Skin condition is also an important factor. So it is very difficult to say clearly because some people need up to 6 laser sessions to be effective, and each session is expensive. Yes it is safe if done by a certified specialist, but the effectiveness depends on many factors. Although there are many pico-pulse/laser machines in the market with different specifications may not give the desired results. Some may seek help from beauty salons (cheaper prices), but many beauticians may not know the actual machine specifications and operations, and skin care after laser. So this is an issue in laser treatment. Another issue is that not all hyperpigmentation in Asian skin can be treated with lasers. By reading some dermatologist articles, hyperpigmentation like melasma may get worse if treated using laser. Therefore, we should carefully make choices and decisions before diagnosis.
3. Can freckles due to hereditary factors (genetics) be removed?
Indeed, genetic factors can cause freckles. If our mother/family has a lot of freckles, we need to be more careful from the beginning. The best way is to use sunscreen and avoid toxic and low quality products. Prevention is better than cure. If the skin is already overgrown with freckles, use products that are safe and effective, even if it takes a little longer. Focus on treating the entire facial skin to be more radiant. Bonus if freckles can be completely removed. Inshallah it can be reduced.
4. I had a problem with acne on my jawline for half a year that left a scar. Can NK help me?
InshaAllah it is possible. But you have to be patient because NK does not use bleaching agents or substances that can corrode and thin the skin. However, the results will be worth it. For faster results and treatment, you can use Cleanser, Energy Mist, Sunscreen and two-way cake powder.
5. How can I get rid of melasma on my face?
Melasma is very difficult to remove because it is hyperpigmentation usually caused by hormones. InshaAllah it can reduce the color of melasma but it depends on the seriousness of the melasma problem. NK can prevent new melasma or freckles from growing. But the existing one is a bit difficult if you use skin care.
6. Are there any examples of synthetic chemicals that are dangerous for the skin / not suitable for sensitive skin?
There are many dangerous substances that are often used in skin care products, including hydroquinone, mercury, triclosan, oxybenzone, phthalates, paraben, formaldehyde, sodium laureth sulfate (SLS), imidazolidinyl urea. There are also common synthetic materials that will adversely affect the skin especially if one’s skin is sensitive, and if the chemicals are of low quality.
7. Does the healing process will occur if my skin is already damaged due to mercury and toxic products?
If you have previously used a lot of skin care / cosmetic products contaminated with mercury / toxic / comedogenic (pore clogging) chemicals, there is a possibility of causing skin damage when changing products. Because toxins prevent skin renewal, but good skin care products can renew skin cells by means of detoxification. However, there are many types of acne with different shapes. This problem cannot be summed up in one clear sentence.
1. What are the main ingredients and the function of NK Age-Reverse Oil Cleanser?
A refreshing oil cleanser with Grapeseed oil, Olive Oil, Avocado Oil, and Sunflower Seed Oil gently removes sunscreen, makeup, mascara, impurities, and fine dust in pores. Can be used as a daily face massage oil. Enriched with Niacinamide, Panthenol, and Vitamin E to restore the natural skin barrier and BeuT-Complex for anti-aging purposes.
2. How long expiry date?
Recommended to finish the product in 12 months once the cap is opened.
3. How long does one bottle last
For light makeup users, one bottle can be used up to 2 months.
For heavy makeup users, one bottle can be used up to 1 month.
4. What is the appropriate age to use Oil Cleanser?
12 years old and above.
5. What should use first if I use the full set of NK Age-Reverse?
- Day: ARC – MIST – AR Serum(optional) – Sunscreen – TWC
- Night: Oil Cleanser (Remove makeup/face massage) – ARC – MIST – ARSerum
6. Did Oil Cleanser suits all skin type?
For all skin types.
7. How to use Oil Cleanser efficiently?
Pump the oil cleanser onto a cotton pad and gently wipe the entire face. or
Pump the oil cleanser onto the palms and gently massage the face in a circular motion.
8. Special Oil Cleanser is for face massage. What are the benefits of face massage:
- A simple face massage every day can relieve stress and improve overall health. Massage to face, forehead, and neck where these areas carry a lot of daily stress. Massage these areas and all the stress in muscles will melt away.
- Pressure point face massage can relieve headaches. Face massage will get rid of the tension in the nerves and muscles.
- Improve skin appearance. Face massage promotes relaxation to the skin, increases blood circulation, more nutrients and oxygen carried to the skin, stimulates collagen production and promotes natural glowing. This helps reduce blemishes and tiny bumps.
9. Face massage steps:
- Pump some AR Oil Cleanser on the dried palm, and rub between palms to create heat.
- Close your eyes and press your palm on your face.
- Have a deep breath to enjoy the aromatherapy from the premium French Lavender oil for calming.
- Start massaging your temples and sweep up to your forehead, move slowly in a circular motion. Press lightly on your temples for 3 seconds.
- Glide fingers across the cheeks from the centers of your face out to the cheekbones. Repeat at least 3 times.
- Massage neck and jawline in circular motions.
- Tap lightly over eyes, cheek, and chin using fingertips.
- Rinse face with warm water after massage.
- Cleanse face with AR Cleanser and continue with AR Serum.
1.What causes a cleanser to foam?
Usually foaming cleansers because they use sulfate-based ingredients, the most popular being SLS. SLS is effective in removing dirt, but at the same time it can also remove the natural moisture that our skin needs so it can cause dry skin. When the skin is dry, it is easy to get irritation or itching like an allergic reaction. There is a lot bad effects from SLS. At worst it can damage the eye if it enters into the eye. SLS can also cause clogged pores and make acne worse.
2. Why NK Age Reverse Cleanser did not has foam?
NK cleanser uses Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate (SMCT) which is a natural surfactant produced from coconut. It is the most gentle, luxurious and effective surfactant. Mild surfactants are less foamy and less irritating to the skin.
3. Why doesn’t NK cleanser use a spray bottle?
After we did a review on the use of spray bottles for cleanser, now with every purchase of cleanser you will get a free spray head cover.
4. Is it necessary to use Age Reverse Cleanser before using Energy Mist?
After using the Age Reverse Cleanser, you can continue using the Energy Mist. Before you spray Energy Mist, you don’t need to wash your face with water. But if you have sensitive skin (e.g. the skin feels itchy or red after using the cleanser), it is advised to wash your face after using the cleanser, then spray using Energy Mist.
5. I’m worried that if I only use the cleanser, the freckles won’t go away. There is no suitable day & night cream that can remove his freckles. For information, I have been using the Age Reverse Cleanser for two weeks and feel that my skin is clean and beautiful.
Freckles do take time to reduce, let alone to get rid of. NK does not have night and day creams, because Age Reverse Cleanser and other products are suitable for day and night use. For now we only have Age Reverse Cleanser, and can be used with Energy Mist and Two Way Cake powder. To get the effect faster, you can use AR Cleanser and Energy Mist more often (every time you take ablution).
6. I like wearing makeup. Can Age Reverse Cleanser effectively wash away make-up stains?
Yes can. The nano formulation in Age Reverse is very effective at washing off thick make-up. You can wash your face twice. The first time, directly apply to the face with make-up, massage the face and rinse. Then apply AR Cleanser again and leave it for a while before rinsing.
7. After using the Age Reverse Cleanser for three days, my skin broke out. Why can it be like this?
Acne is caused by several factors:
- Hormonal changes, especially before periods
- Dirt that accumulates in the pores that cause inflammation and cause acne.
If we have previously used products that can cause clogged pores, using Age Reverse Cleanser will clean and treat the problem. The active ingredients in age reverse will speed up the metabolism of skin cells, inflammation will come out faster and then the skin will improve and heal. Continue using Age Reverse Cleanser, Energy Mist, Sunscreen and two way cake powder.
8. Can this cleanser also be used to clean make up or not?
Yes, that is correct. If you just use powder, thin foundation, and regular makeup, wash your face as usual with NK Cleanser. But if it’s a bit thick, like when I put on make-up to go on TV, I have to wash it twice using NK Cleanser. No need to use double cleansing or oil.
9. Is Age Reverse Cleanser by NK safe for lips? My lips are peeling badly after using this cleanser to remove lipstick.
Age Reverse is safe to use all over the face including the lips and around the eyes. It is made from ingredients that are soft to the skin, and the surfactant used is also natural and mild, but effective in cleaning dirt and make-up.
10. Can I use another brand of sunscreen and moisturizer after using the Age Reverse Cleanser?
Users are encouraged to use Age Reverse Moisturizer and Age Reverse Sunscreen because in this way, we can ensure the optimal effect of Age Reverse on the skin. The ingredients used in the Age Reverse formulation are guaranteed to be of high quality, effective and safe.
11. I think i feel more freckles coming out after using Age Reverse Cleanser for two weeks.
There are two things that are likely to happen:
- The skin becomes brighter and cleaner, so freckles are more visible.
- Freckles that are still under the skin layer have come out to the top layer. Using Age Reverse consistently will help you fade the freckles.
1. Can exposure to blue-light from computer screens and mobile phones cause freckles? If so, how to avoid this problem.
Expert studies show that blue light can cause cell damage, including the production of freckles and skin wrinkles, and the destruction of cell nutrients. In fact, it has more harmful effects than regular UV. The best way to avoid this problem is to use a physical (mineral) sunscreen that contains Zinc Oxide, which has an SPF in the range of 30. A very high SPF (50 and above) should be avoided because it can further damage the skin.
2. How to use UV Sunscreen correctly?
Put a little sunscreen on the forehead, both cheeks, nose and chin. Then apply evenly all over the face. Avoid using thick because it is not a foundation.
3. Can I use foundation after sunscreen?
The color we see in sunscreen is a natural color (not foundation) that is colorless when used on the skin. The best is to use Naturel Kiss two way cake powder which has foundation.
4. Why do I feel that my skin is getting darker after using NK Sunscreen?
NK Sunscreen does not darken the skin. In fact, many customers say it brightens the skin. Maybe it feels dark because it just wants to adapt to the skin. You can apply sunscreen smoothly and evenly, not too thick. This is because too much sunscreen may cause the skin to overproduce oil, oil can oxidize the skin layer and make the face look darker.
5. Should I use UV protection with a high SPF?
Many people think that the higher the SPF the better. While the higher SPF can cause the skin to be exposed to UV light and can damage the skin. A good SPF is between 30-35 and is Broad Spectrum which also has PA++. Sunscreen NK is broad spectrum (SPF 35, PA++).
6. Does NK Sunscreen also use micellar technology?
Sunscreen does not use nano micelle (micellar) technology but NK Sunscreen uses high quality and premium ingredients such as carrot seed oil which is a natural UV barrier. NK Sunscreen uses safe, broad-spectrum ingredients, has a natural fragrance from essential oil and does not irritate or irritate the skin.
7. Why does NK Age Reverse Sunscreen not use the 2 finger technique?
We do not encourage the use of sunscreen in big amount of quantities while applying the sunscreen because the manufacture of sunscreen has a high content of oil and synthetic materials. in addition, the effectiveness of using sunscreen is not based on the amount of the quantity used, but the frequency of the person re-applies the unscreen. This is important because repeated use will provide optimal protection compared to use a lot at one time.
8. Is NK Age-Reverse Sunscreen wudhu’-friendly?
Most sunscreens are not wudhu’-friendly. This is because in sunscreen there is a UV filter which is a material that protects the skin from sunlight and this material is not soluble in water. Users are advised to clean their face with facial wash before performing wudhu’.
9. Why does the skin feel stinging after using sunscreen?
NK Age-Reverse Sunscreen is a physical sunscreen and is non-toxic. We choose materials that are gentle and not harsh on the skin. The use of NK Age-Reverse Sunscreen also does not dry the skin because there are moisturizing elements and carrot seed oil that can reduce wrinkles on the skin. But if the customer wears it and feel stinging, it is possible that the customer has inflammation on the skin. Among the causes are sunburn, allergies or a weak skin barrier. In addition, the customer skin barrier can also be disrupted due to temperature factors, especially in summer/under sunlight.
Recommendations to customer are to:
- Apply NK Age-Reverse Sunscreen thinly and re-apply every 3 hours on the skin.
- Spray mist after applying sunscreen to reduce inflammation.
- Avoid sitting outdoor for too long.
1. I once read an article where retinol is not good for nursing mothers and pregnant women. Is NK serum safe to use for those who are breastfeeding and pregnant?
Can and is safe to use because this serum does not enter the blood cells. Studies show that the daily tolerance of vitamin A for pregnant women is up to 10,000UI. NK Serum uses Vitamin A 2500UI/g. It is said that one day we use about 0.3g serum, it is equivalent to 750UI/g VA. And the maximum absorption rate of topical products is 20%, only 150UI VA is absorbed into the body and will be metabolized by dermis cells within a day. For information, the percentage of retinol in the serum is only 0.1% and it is not enough to harm the fetus.
2. Why is it that every time I use NK Serum my facial skin becomes sore and uncomfortable?
For anyone with sensitive skin and dry skin this is a common thing to experience when using this retinol serum. They will find the skin to be slightly red, flaky and irritated. NK Serum uses very mild retinol and uses cynanchum herb to reduce this uncomfortable feeling. The most effective way is, users need to prep their face first with Energy water mist before using this serum. Let the energy water mist dry first, then apply this serum all over the face. If the skin feels sore and red, the user can alternate or thinly apply this serum according to comfort until the facial skin recovers.
3. Can my child use this serum? At what age can this serum be used?
As early as 11 years old can use NK products because these products are based on natural ingredients and are safe to use.
4. How long does this serum last?
If this serum is used consistently, this serum can last up to 3 to 4 months.
5. Can I use this serum under the eyes? There are fine lines under my eyes. Will it hurt when you use it under your eyes?
Retinol is the most effective and scientifically proven anti-aging ingredient. One bottle of this NK serum can already cover one face including the eye area and does not require various types of retinol and just apply thinly around the eyes. Dermatologists have said that retinol is more effective as an eye cream than botox. It should be noted that not just any retinol can be placed under the eyes, if it causes effects such as itching and redness because retinol itself is hard and has a high value on the skin. NK Serum is safe to use around the eyes.
6. Why freckles that are fading, suddenly become dark again after wearing?
Freckles appear darker because the skin has become brighter. Not because the freckles are getting darker. The skin is brighter because of the effect after using the serum. Because the retinol function of our serum can also brighten the skin and make the skin tone more even. However, the skin must always be protected from growing new freckles, or prevent existing freckles from getting worse by using sunscreen consistently. It should be reminded to always re-apply sunscreen.
7. What are the benefits of NK Serum compared to other brand serums?
There are 5 benefits of NK serum that users must know and try. Among them are:
- Has optimal absorption.
- Optimal absorption involves the release of nano-sized active ingredients that are encapsulated retinol and hyaluronate acid effectively into the skin.
- Combination of three formulations (Retinol, BeauT-Complex™ and Cynanchum herb).
- The symbiosis of these three formulations produces maximum and optimal response and absorption into the skin.
- Mild and non-irritating
- The very mild retinol content and addition of the cynanchum herb make the facial skin non-irritating and all skin types can use it.
- This NK serum will balance the water and sebum on the facial skin and this serum can be used in the morning (with the addition of NK Sunscreen) as well as at night.
- Clinically proven to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- The skin will become more moist, the elasticity of the skin is clearly felt and the texture of the skin looks more beautiful and smooth.
- The brightness of the face increases.
- Within a week you will find your face softer and more radiant.
- This has been clinically proven where 95% of respondents who have used this serum trial found their skin softer and healthier.
8. Why does my skin get acne after using NK Age Reverse Serum?
Acne after using the serum is because the function of serum besides anti-wrinkles, is to remove dirt from under the skin. It is normal if acne to come out after using retinol serum (It is also called as purging for facial skin because retinol is known as a normal skin care ingredient that has this effect). But there is no need to worry, because in NK Age Reverse Retinol Serum, there are special herbs that work to reduce acne and treat facial skin cells.
9. What should be done if the serum forms a layer like oil? Is it safe to use?
For NK products, the research group avoids the use strong synthetic polymers and emulsifiers (where they can clog pores, enlarge pores, acne and inflammation). It is normal for a layered serum. However the skin actives still well function and can be used and shacked the bottle before use.
1.What are the main ingredients of the scrub and its main function?
1st in the world using Roselle Seed powder as scrub material. Remove dead skin cells, Roselle seed is rich in omega-6 & omega-9 fatty acids to promote strong skin barrier, improve skin texture, leave skin soft and healthy. NK Gentle Scrub also enriched with BeuT-Complex, a nano molecule active contains Roselle extract, Bee Venom, and Hyaluronic Acid with fast penetration into skin layers and effective anti-aging function such as reduce wrinkles, improve skin tones, reduce inflammation.
2. How to use Age Reverse Scrub using the right steps?
Squeeze the scrub in the palm of your hand and then apply the scrub to damp facial skin, massage gently in circular motions and rinse. Follow with NK Age Reverse Cleanser. Use twice a week.
3. When the expiry date for NK Age-Reverse Scrub?
Once open the tube please finish the product in 12 months.
4. How long can a tube scrub last?
Use 2-3 times per week. NK gentle scrub can last for at least 6 months.
5. Appropriate age layer using NK Age-Reverse Scrub?
For users above 12 years old:
- Teenager & youth 12 to 24: high physical activity, high skin cells metabolism, need to remove dead skin cells before it clogged pores and cause pimples.
- Age below 50: skin cells turnover becomes slower, in 28 to 40 days. Dead skin cells buildup on surface and lead to dull, dark, dry texture. Can prone to acne.
- Age above 50: skin cells turnover slow in 60 to 90 days. Dead skin cells buildup lead to fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation. Accumulation of dead skin decrease the skin care products to work on skin.
6. Steps to use NK Age-Reverse Scrub
NK Age-Reverse Scrub>NK Age-Reverse Cleanser>Energy Water Mist>NK Age-Reverse Serum.
7. Why using face scrub is a must?
REFER TO NO. 4
8. Did NK Age-Reverse Scrub suitable for all skin
NK scrub is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
9. Can those who has acne problem use NK Age-Reverse Scrub?
NK scrub is suitable for oily and mild acne skin. By removing excessive sebum, dirt and debris from clogged pores, it helps prevent breakout.
10. Why is there no Roselle Seed Powder in the ingredient list of NK Age-Reverse Scrub?
Because NK Age-Reverse Scrub is the first in the world to use Roselle Seed Powder in skin care products, this ingredient is not yet listed in the notification system (not even listed in the European system). We are in the process of registering this special and new material in the notification system. It takes some time to achieve.
1. What are the benefits of Energy Mist?
Energy Mist acts as a moisturizer and refresher that will treat and beautify the skin. It will further highlight the effectiveness of the Age Reverse Cleanser. It is made from natural ingredients especially Bee Venom, Essential Oil and Hyaluronic Acid.
2. Why does my skin feel sore after using Energy Mist (moisturizer)?
If you use it for the first time, it may sting a little if you have sensitive skin. It takes some time for the skin to adjust to the ingredients used. Do not worry because it is very safe and to avoid pain, you can spray just a little until the skin gets used to it.
3. My under eyes feel dry after using Energy Mist.
Energy Mist can be used all over the face including around the eyes to remove fine lines and dark circles under the eyes. However, if there are people with very sensitive skin, they will feel dry/sore when using Energy Mist around the eyes. Can avoid and try to harmonize from time to time.
4. Does NK plan to produce a cream for around the eyes?
There are no plans for now because Age Reverse Cleanser and Energy Mist can also be used around the eyes to remove fine lines and dark circles.
5. When is the best time to use Energy Mist?
Mist includes toner + moisturizer + primer + makeup setter. Can be used when the time is right:
- After washing the face (when the skin is dry)
- Whenever the skin feels dry
- Before and after makeup
6. After spray moisturizer, my skin feels warm. I have no allergies, and feel hot. Is there any reason?
There are two reasons for this situation:
- The ingredients used in Age Reverse and Moisturizer (Mist) act on the skin, it causes a slightly hot/cold sensation (depending on how each person feels differently) for a few minutes.
- If someone has used whitening products before, it can cause the skin to become sensitive when switching to a new product.
The feeling will disappear and it is not harmful. Continue to use Age Reverse Cleanser and Energy Mist, over time the skin will be compatible with the natural ingredients used.
1. What type of skin is suitable for two types of two-way cake powder colors; Natural beige (code 02) and Fair DNA (code 01)?
Fair DNA powder (code 01) is suitable for fair-skinned people, while Natural Beige (02) is suitable for people with tanned skin.
2. My under eyes feel itchy and sore when I use Two Way Cake powder. Can give you give me the causes?
Less than 1% of users will experience discomfort when using any NK product. You can avoid using powder under the eyes, and let the skin adapt first because sensitive skin needs some time to adapt.
3. My face is very freckled, if I don’t use foundation it will look very bad. Can you recommend a foundation that can be used?
Naturel Kiss Two-Way Cake Powder is came with two method which is foundation and compact powder. If you want thicker coverage, you can wet the sponge first (using the wet method). Wet powder will give an effect like using foundation and full-coverage to cover the skin problem.